VW10 Autosave?

Running VWA 9.5.2 on WinXP.

I swear the autosave "feature" causes the bulk of the crashes I experience in VWA. I've never recieved confirmation of this from NNA, but other users have concurred. I can see why, I think--when your in the middle of a complex operation, and the program requests an autosave, so much can go wrong. While editing a polyline, for instance, the program aborts suddenly for no apparent reason except that it was time for autosave. So I've disabled the autosave feature, and crashes have dropped significantly.

My question is: with version 10, has anyone experienced similar problems with the autosave? This would be a nice feature to have work properly, and might be worth the upgrade price.

Thanks,

Hi

I havn't had a crash I would associate with auto save . I have had it set to 15 min and although I have called it a few names when it stops me in the middle of something i have had no crashes (have had some associated with my vid card ) any way as for v10 I just upgraded a couple of weeks ago and still have it set for 15 min and so far so good