9.5.1 Update and VW Mechanical

GAMO

Guillermo,

Out tech support group is better able to help you in matters like installation. The only things I do know are:1 - The 9.5.1 updater is for the main VectorWorks program and not for Mechanical. The 9.5.1 update of Mechanical, which cannot be downloaded, is being sent on a CD to all registered Mechanical users.

2 - The 3D Power Pack, which needs VectorWorks 9.5.1 to work, is completely independent of VW Mechanical.

3 - VectorWorks Mechanical 9.5.0 will work with VectorWorks 9.5.1 and the 3D Power Pack so there's no need to upgrade to VW Mechanical 9.5.1 until your CD arrives.

I hope this helps. If you encounter any additional problems, your best bet is to contact tech support at tech@nemetschek.net.

Best regards,

Tom Urie

You will need to have the VW / ME 9.5.1 installation CDs to be able to "update"Once you get the CDs you should install the VW 9.5.1 installation CD using the Foundation Serial number. Then you can install the ME 9.5.1 from the CD, using your ME Serial Number. Then you can grab the 3d power pack installer from the VW 9.5.1 CD or from the web page and install that. The 3d power pack will install as a workspace within the VW application similar to how ME is set up as workspaces.

If you have not received the VW 9.5.1 and ME 9.5.1 installation CDs, please contact Customer Service to have them sent to you. They can be reached at 410-290-5114 or sales@nemetschek.net

[ 04-15-2002: Message edited by: Katie ]