Working Plane problem

Hi alls:

Normally,when we work a new file (page origin center 0 x-z on rules/guides VW) and draw any object extruded, we can see it in views ortogonal pressing the number key pad in the same window fit to screen

If I need to work above a layer imported ( land or site city where the proyect will be place),and the file imported has coordenates, the draw places refernced on that coordenates vs screen VWorks.Them,I move the page to that place coordenates in order to fit to window and see alls views ( front Rigth Iso, Etc.)

The problem is:

Once done or extruded the model,If I want to see front ( 2 key number pad)of the model, dranw on the layer,goes far away (go to 0-0 origin page default), and it can?t be wached in the same origin screen where the imported file land( with coordenates ) was placed,even the page origin moved.

Someone,please c?d explain how to set the draw origin to a layer with coordenates, and that I could see the model 3D on fit to window ?...and that file DO NOT lose the coordenates?

I?ll apreciate your help.....Thanks a lot

Armando