Installation Trial 2013

ossosso

Question

Hi!

Probablu this is not the right place for this post but I can't found anyother appropriate field under the "Support" on the website.

If you can kindly move the post where should be after reading I will thank you very much.

My name is Daniele and I'm a 3d freelancer.

In this moment I'm modeling products for an italian furniture indistry.

They asked to me for both a polygonal and nurbs model to share with clients. Internally this industry use "Vectorworks 2013" for their products render and presentation; but I don't use it. Simply they import the model using the .3dm format that I provide.

Now there are some problems for the model once imported into vectorworks using the .3dm format and I should solve it. But for understand I should have a trial of the vectorworks and make some tests of export/import.

I've downloaded the trial but before the period ends my machine has been formatted and now I can't procede with tests of models exported from 3dsmax and imported into vectorworks.

Can someone help me to have again a trial? Or a simple version of the software, as I said I needn't software functionality, I simply need to see if models import correctly into vectorworks and if not (like is happening now) understand why.

Thank you very much.

1 answer to this question