Convert 8.5 -> 10.0 ?

You may run into the same problems since VW 10 is also a 64 bit application and uses V2 type plugins.

One thing you need to make sure you do, is convert to V2 Objects when converting VW 8 files to VW 9 or 10. If vw 8 files have had this utility run on them to update, converting fiels from vw 9 to vw 10 shouldn't need the utility.

That should fix most of your doors and windows if you run that BEFORE changing any of the doors and windows.

As for the dimensions, make sure the page units (general, primary and secondary dimensions) are set correctly before updating the file.

I'm thinking about upgrading to version 10. Does anyone have any feedback on the conversion of VW 8.5 files to version 10? Are there glitches in the conversion? Converting from 8.5 to 9, for example, I had to edit every window and door to get them to "use wall thickness" correctly. How about issues of accuracy? Converting from 8.5 to 9, some dimensions were off, which I attributed to the shift from 32 to 64 bit numbers. Problems with 3D objects, especially those created with Boolean operations?