Sign in to follow this  
genie

Toggling between layers

Everytime I worked on a file for some amount of time, toggling between layers, soon the layers will get "stuck". Layers that have been turned off will still show greyed out. Or my active layer will jump to the layer that I'm trying to grey out, so I was unable to grey out layers. It is frustrating as it happens to every file I worked on so I doubt it is file related.

I have tried uninstall and reinstall my VW2013. It still happens. Has anybody experienced this?

Is this in top/plan or a 3D view? Which rendering mode are you currently using? Does it happen in many files or this is a particular file this is occurring in?

Is this in top/plan or a 3D view? Which rendering mode are you currently using? Does it happen in many files or this is a particular file this is occurring in?

Jim,

This occurs in top/plan mode. I'm only working on 2D drawings.

It happens in every file I work on for more than 15 minutes toggling between layers.

which interface are you using to switch between layers? The Layer drop down at the top, the navigation palette or are you using Saved views?

Additionally, please send in one of the files that you have seen get stuck to tech@vectorworks.net and we can have a closer look.

which interface are you using to switch between layers? The Layer drop down at the top, the navigation palette or are you using Saved views?

Additionally, please send in one of the files that you have seen get stuck to tech@vectorworks.net and we can have a closer look.

I usually use the Navigation Palette to work between layers. I will send my file to aforementioned email.