v2014 missing libraries

I've noticed I have quite a few library files missing from my 2014 installation compared to my 2013 installation.

I do remember having a problem with one of the VWA library installers. Would this be why or have some of these been omitted? Say Knoll furniture for instance.

See screenshot. v2013 architecture libraries on right.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

For what it's worth, my installation of 2014 has all the libraries of your screenshot's right side (the 2013 set). I used the largest versions of the individual package installers to add libraries, as opposed to the "Full" package at the top of the download page.

-Neil

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

It doesn't seem to be happening to all users, the majority of the problems I saw were users that got the 2014 libraries right away within the first few days.

I am not sure if the downloads were changed, but for now i'm recommending a re-download and reinstall for any users that are having problems with it. Going with each of the smaller library sets individually seems to result in missing files far less often.