Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for Wave Wall

Recommended Posts

Hey Gang,

I am looking to find the geometry/symbol for Wave Wall

I have found several renders through google so take a look, any info would be great. We use these a lot and I currently have my own version which Im not very happy with. If anyone knows the original author of these or has any insight on how to go about this I would be very appreciative. Thanks gang.

Share this post

Link to post

The new (2014) displacement mapping might do this for you.

Otherwise I would make a piece and use repeating objects along a path.

Share this post

Link to post

As to where you would find a symbol for this, I am not sure. But if you create one instance of the wave object, a Surface Array may let you create a larger wall of it rather easily compared to trying to duplicate along a number of curves to get a curved wall:

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


7150 Riverwood Drive, Columbia, Maryland 21046, USA   |   Contact Us:   410-290-5114


© 2018 Vectorworks, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Vectorworks, Inc. is part of the Nemetschek Group.