A very confusing situacion...

I live in Mexico DF.

There is no representant of Nemetschek in Mexico so if I want to upgrade to VW 10 I have to talk to Brazil..(so strange as they speak portughese..)

My best wish to upgrading to VW 10 (I am working on a NET of 10 Macs, comfortable on 9.5 on Macs OS 10.1.5) is the must have of the comunication with Cinema 4d.

I spend hundreds of dollars talking with teh brazilian represatantive and they just say: " I dont know" when I ask them about the c4d communication...

I speak to Nemetschek North America, to the support line, and i just get the usual: "I dont know". it is supposed that with the free trade agreement with

Mexico (NAFTA) i should get, at least the usual information, but nobody seems to know the answer to my question... ?IS THERE A c4d communication prospect on the way?

WILL IT BE ON THE ROAD OR SHOULD I LOOK AT OTHER SOFTWARE!!!

THIS IS SO CONFUSING AND STRANGE, FRENCHIESS SEEM TO HAVE IT, US AMERICANS DONT KNOW, AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK...

I dont know if it is a political issue around Nemetsheck US & Europe...

I NEED THE THE CINEMA 4D (MAXXON) EXPORT RIGHT NOW!!! TO UPGRADE TO VW 10... WILL I HAVE OR NOT????????

If you have looked over some of the other posts in regards to Cinema4D, you would have noticed it is not included as an export option in VW 9 nor VW 10. There are some things NNA needs to take care of with NAG before the export option can be included.