9.5.3 final ever?

I patiently wait, and check the web site every morning for the final release of VW 9.5.3, but I do not ever see it.

If the conflict issues with Mac OS 10.2 have been resolved in VectorWorks version 10, then why can those same resolutions be finalized in 9.5.3?

Or am I to assume version 10 has the issues with Mac OS 10.2 that 9.5.3b2 has? If that is the case why was is version 10 a final, but version 9.5.3 a beta?

Don't get me wrong, I think the development team does a great job with keeping the software current, but three weeks after the release of version 10, I am getting a bit frustrated not seeing a final release for version 9.

Peter,

Per another post on this same forum(which has been answered). We were/are waiting on 3rd party software before we can finalize 9.5.3.

As soon as a final installer is available, you will see it on the website.

Yes, the engineers are working on it. Waiting for other software is time consuming. Please bear with us and with the other software so everything is in order.