Colour Palettes

When I go into my attribute defaults and pick colour using colour palette i notice 2 options one is the palette drop down and the other is the list drop down that allows you to open a colour palette

is there some where I can down load colour palettes? or do I have to make them myself?

I am specificaly looking for a pantone colour palette.

thanks!

If you have a CMYK or Pantone, or any of the other options color palettes on your computer, you can import that into VW and use those color palettes.

Please reference the User's Guide for informaton on setting Attributes and Color Palettes.

This is a misprint in the manual and I was ill informed.

You cannot import sepearate color palettes. You can create your own palette using the Color Picker. You then save this file. Later on down the road you can use the IMPORT button to import the VW file with the custom palette you designed for future use.

quote:

Originally posted by Katie:

If you have a CMYK or Pantone, or any of the other options color palettes on your computer, you can import that into VW and use those color palettes.

Please reference the User's Guide for informaton on setting Attributes and Color Palettes.

but what format do the palettes have to be in? can I use an illustrator one?

i am modeling in 2d and the files are being used in a book that is offset printed

[ 10-10-2002, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: tblla ]