Property line object segments annotation

Aloha, is there any way that I can move/reposition the annotated angle and distance text attached to the property line object? I have two segments that are too close to each other--causing the text to overlap. The only solution I found so far is to ungroup it; however, that converts the property line object to poly line and it loses at its bells and whistles. Thanks

• 3 years later...
On August 11, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Yoginathaswami said:

Aloha, is there any way that I can move/reposition the annotated angle and distance text attached to the property line object? I have two segments that are too close to each other--causing the text to overlap. The only solution I found so far is to ungroup it; however, that converts the property line object to poly line and it loses at its bells and whistles. Thanks

Vw2017 now allows you to individually move the Property Line segment labels:

Property Line Parameters : Vw2017 Help

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

I am upgrading from VWX 2D conventional use to VWX architects since I need to comply with BIM requirement to any current project. So I am really beginner to this workflow. I wonder is there any options to add prefix or suffix onto the property line segments annotation. In my country, what we are practicing now is despite the distance & bearings to be shown along the property line we used to annotate it according to its uses. Ex: boundary line. building setback line, basement setback line etc. As of now I will just put a text for it. Just wonder...

Thanks.