Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Kieffer

Selection Marquee Keyboard Shortcuts

"U" cycles the first group.

"I" cycles the second group

"O" cycles the third group

"P" cycles the fourth group

So "O" cycles the rectangular marquee, lasso marquee, polygonal marquee.

hth

mk

MK,

How do you know this stuff! I did a few VW help searches without any luck, and I tried the VW help "what's this on the mode button, nothing there either. Then I remembered the settings are hidden in the workspace editor. After I found them there, I then did a VW Help search for "mode shortcuts" and that brought up the info. I've said this before... I look forward to the day that "VW's Help" is helpful. I do appreciate your help.

I originally stumbled across these particular snap keys when reading about the "Tool Bar" description, found under "The Fundamentals Workspace" section in the help guide.

Fwiw, I notice some of our 5+year VW users don't even know that these exist, and what they are good for. If I were to sneak up and switch their selection too mode to lasso-mode, they'd freak out.

you will find all the hot keys on the Workspace editor. It shows you the hot keys for things like the snaps, Mode groups, and other keys.

Edited by Jonathan Pickup

MK,

How do you know this stuff!

it's a good idea to attend online and live meetings every month to learn from others...

Edited by Jonathan Pickup