Hidden Line Rendering Details

Hallo,

There are 2 places to change the Print Resolution.

- one in the Document Preferences,

- the other place is a dpi setting in the options for every Sheet - Layer

which is on default set to 72.

I run in that trap ...often... ;-)

Edited by Horst M.

It is curve conversion problem, they look facetted. Also, they are on a sheet layer and in the same viewport. The second story arches look like a smooth arch while the first floor looks facetted and made up of three lines. Of course if I render it in OpenGL or Rendworks Final Quality they look very smooth. Not sure what I should do.

Edited by ccw

Its odd that the same geometry looks different from one floor to another so I'm guessing the viewport must be a perspective view of some sort. With the viewport selected, click on the Background Render Settings button (unless its the foreground render that's in Hidden Line, then click on that button instead). Try changing the smoothing angle to something higher, say 30 degrees. Update the viewport and see if it helps. You may need to try a variety of angles until you find a good fit.

If the problem remains, then there may be a geometry issue with the model itself.

Kevin