Fill behind text - color is off

Hi, again, Katie! I'm on OS 9.1. I do have "No Fill Behind Text" checked. I put a color only behind text where I need it (for example, where I don't want to see the bedroom furniture through the word "Bedroom"). I should have been more specific -- this is a printing problem. The text looks fine on the screen, but the backgrounds don't print the same shade on either our HP800PS plotter or on our HP1220 printer. Thanks!

oi, this is a confusing one.

Okay .. You want some objects to have fill behind the text while you don't want others to.

For the objects that you do not want to have white behind it -- are you using the solid fill and selecting the color of the room fill?

You say it shows fine on the screen, but not when printing?

What DPI do you have selected when printing?

What version of Carbon Lib do you have?

[ 10-07-2002, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: Katie ]

Yes, some text does not need a fill. For the text that does, I select the text and change its attributes so that it has a solid fill the same color as the room's fill.

Hmm... I only had a DPI of 72 selected. Is that the problem? Do I just need a higher print resolution?

I'm using CarbonLib 1.6.