Jump to content

cross hair mouse thing

Recommended Posts

I was wondering if anybody knows what it's really called, if there's one that works for vworks/mac and who makes them.

It's an input device that is clear, has a sight in the center and a way to click. In my case it would be used for doing take-offs directly from paper plans by clicking and tracing.


[ 09-30-2002, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: ccroft ]

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...