Renderworks Camera Improvements (Sheet Layer Viewports)

Kevin McAllister

Question

I'd like the functionality of the Renderworks Camera improved when its used to create linked Sheet Layer viewports. Specifically I'd like to see -

- improved behaviour when pasting camera viewports to new sheet layers. The error dialog "The Renderworks Camera tool cannot be used on a Sheet layer. Please delete and place on a design layer" is clearly a bug. Please fix this.

- improved behaviour when duplicating camera viewports and changing the layer they look at. When you go to edit the camera view it defaults to the original layer view, not the new one.

- direct access to the Fine Tune Camera View dialog from the OIP of the camera viewport. I don't want to go into the design layer to edit the camera, I would like to see the fine tune results directly in the viewport (wireframe is fine) with my crops in place.

- a full overhaul of the Fine Tune Camera dialog to make it more responsive and user friendly (ie. don't jump to 2 degrees as I type 24 degrees for camera field of view).

Even in Sketchup's Layout you can easily click in a perspective viewport and rotate the model in realtime on a sheet.

Please and thanks,

Kevin

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet