Section detail in Section VP

• 3 weeks later...

I am using Create Detail Viewport to present details from a section viewport, which appears to work very well. However, the viewport information has disappeared from the viewport and will not update? The viewport is still there, but it will not show the information inside it. the class or layer settings have not changed.

It then worked again the next day on a different machine, and is now not updating again on either machine?

Is this a hardware problem? or a problem with my settings? Has anyone else come across this problem.

I am now re-building each detail viewport, but I am concerned that they might disappear again.

• 11 months later...
I am using Create Detail Viewport to present details from a section viewport, which appears to work very well. However, the viewport information has disappeared from the viewport and will not update? The viewport is still there, but it will not show the information inside it. the class or layer settings have not changed.

It then worked again the next day on a different machine, and is now not updating again on either machine?

Is this a hardware problem? or a problem with my settings? Has anyone else come across this problem.

I am now re-building each detail viewport, but I am concerned that they might disappear again.

I have been having precisely this problem, and practicing the same remediation. It is quite frustrating. Any others experiencing?

I cannot reliably replicate. Initial application is always as expected, but eventually, as a file is edited (ie viewports moved, rescaled, duplicated) the ugly issue appears.