problems with plant schedule

Ran

This idea of using a plant schedule in Vectorworks as a time saver is proving to be the opposite. I'm really getting frustrated with this, as the following occurs:

1. Changing paste criteria to exclude some symbols in one plant schedule does not work. After hitting recalculate all symbols still appear.

2. Plant ticks do not appear in symbols on schedule.

3. Colour transparency does not appear in symbols on schedule.

If anyone could help it would much, much appreciated. My only option at this point is to do the plant schedule in another program, which defeats the purpose of why I am learning vector works.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hi Ran

I think we have spoken before, and I can't solve all the problems on your list, but in terms of limiting the selection criteria for your worksheets, take a look at this set of videos on my website. They are completely free, and there are a couple that demonstrate how to do exactly what you want - get the worksheet to look at only specific plants.

Hope you find that useful.

http://www.vectorworks-training.co.uk/buy-vectorworks/training-for-design-vectorworks-training-gifts/

All the best

T