Texture mapping adjustment gone in VW2013?

I know I must be missing something. I am trying to place texture maps on a wooden bench I modeled. As is often the case, I place my textures on each part and then go to the texture mapping adjustment window to rotate it, move it, resize it, etc. Much to my amazement, the "Edit mapping" (NOT edit "map") is missing and I cannot find it. I find it hard to believe that the rendering tools, which were not so great to start with, would have actually gotten worse between VW12 and 2013. Did they really dispose of the map adjustment tool? If so, then I will simply dump the entire Renderworks package as useless baggage taking up hard drive space. There are a couple of minor mapping tools on the OIP, but those are not nearly enough for what I need, actually an insult for what is supposed to be a professional CAD program. I was really hoping that with the purchase of C4D, that VW's rendering power would improve. If the mapping tool is truly gone then count me as bitterly, bitterly disappointed. I may actually go back to VW12.5 even though it barely runs under OS 10.8. Can anyone help me find this tool? It has to be somewhere.

Thank you in advance.

Mike Brown

iMac 27"

OS 10.8.3

I've been trying to use the controls in the OIP to adjust the texture map placement and I realize it is worse than I thought. This is unforgivable by NNA. They have effectively made Renderworks unusable. This is very sad. I'll have to do all my rendering work in 12.5 from now on.