Plumbing Pipe Fittings

I have a similar set of small sizes of PVC from a manufacturer names SPEARS.  Be careful if you are using this in tight quarters.  Different manufacturers produce different sizes. If you are putting fittings close together you need to confirm the dimensions from the specific manufacturer.

We often close fit elbows and tees in 3/4" to 3" sizes and had to redo a job when the fabricator used Hayward parts that had larger dimensions that the Spears we specified. Nothing lined up properly.

• Like 3
  • 6 months later...
On 1/29/2020 at 3:04 PM, digitalcarbon said:

3. Have the ability to do subtractions of symbols..this would allow you to make "symbol products" then when you cut a hole in it the computer will still count that you need that original product (realizing that you order the product BUT cut a hole in it latter in the field)

I think this is one of the most necessary function at all! Especially in the matter of cutting/editing symbol which normally end in turning 2d/3d symbol into non-symbol object it's so irritating that you have to create another variant of the symbol over and over again.

7 hours ago, Piotr Karczewski said:

I think this is one of the most necessary function at all! Especially in the matter of cutting/editing symbol which normally end in turning 2d/3d symbol into non-symbol object it's so irritating that you have to create another variant of the symbol over and over again.

Isn't this the exact purpose of a PIO?