Arrow Head

Hi

Sorry for the simple question but this is driving people in our office crazy.

How do you set the default arrow head on the "Leader Line Simple" tool to use marker number 1 style? It keeps defaulting to a solid filled arrow head. We want it to be an open arrow using the dimension thickness.

Thanks

Brett

Yeah, that's an option, but it takes an extra step to add an arrow head to the polygon. The leader line simple tool is obviously meant for the task but always uses a default closed arrow head & we can't see where this is set?

Edited by BG

Hi

Sorry I thought this was an easy thing to correct, but obviously not. There is no preferences button on the 'Leader Line Simple' tool. We don't like the way the 'Leader Line' tool works with it's fixed shoulder length.

Using class settings does force the leader line to use the correct arrow head, but this is a work-around that is clumsy. Even with the correct arrow head selected in the attributes palette the leader line simple tool ignores that as uses it's default solid arrow head.

Never mind, we'll use polygons & not use the leader line tools.

Thanks

Brett

I didn't even know the Leader Line Simple tool existed. I can see the appeal. It essentially generates a pair of lines. It seems to use whatever marker is active in the Attributes palette.

I thought it might be customizable as many older tools are but I couldn't even find it in the Vectorscript Plug In Editor list. Someone else here may know how to find it but may be hard coded into the software.

KM