Wall Fill not showing in black and white pdf

SharonP

When I export a drawing to pdf and select the black and white option, my walls are coming out as just the two lines (brick veneer is staying hatched).

This means that the drawings look unfinished as there is no shading to the walls.

Can anyone tell me what might be going wrong? My wall styles are just the default ones with solid grey colour fill.

Thanks

My wall styles are just the default ones with solid grey colour fill.

There's your answer: grey is not black or white......I have posted a wish for greyscale export, we'll see how long it takes to get there.

http://techboard.vectorworks.net/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=36645&Number=180794#Post180794

My solution has been to use class attribute overrides in View Ports to get the desired effect however this is a bit of a fiddle in some cases creating new hatches and tiles with and without background fills especially for this etc. not ideal!!

Another solution is to export in color and then resave the pdf in a different program as greyscale.....

Edited by Vincent C