How do you align roof & wall render textures?

Alan H

In the Render Tab of the OIP is a way to adjust the Texture Orientation. Try changing the Horiz. or Vert. Offset value and watch the texture move. See attached. Note: you need to be looking at the correct "Part" of the object (e.g.: Top of the Roof, or Left/Right Side of a Wall). Note 2: If you have rotated the texture, horizontal becomes vertical, and visa-versa.

Thanks Peter

I am still struggling with this, just to note it is the roof element I want move to match with the walls.

If I am looking at the wall elevation and adjust the offset values on the roof nothing seems to happen.

If I look at the roof face plane and adjust the offset values nothing seems to happen either.

Can you think of anything that i would be doing wrong?

Select the Roof; Go to the Render Tab in the OIP; Make sure the the Part=Top in the parts pulldown; if your texture has been rotated 90? (which I think might be the case) then you need to adjust the Vertical Offset value. If not rotated then the Horizontal should do it... Try adjusting 2-3" at a time. You should be able to see the change each time the model re-renders...