corrupt icons???? vw 8.5.2

i've just become aware that a number of mac's in our office running vw 8.5.2 have some corrupt icons within vectorworks

specifically under the icon associated with "flip horizontally" , and "flip Vertically" they have somehow changed to be either the Powerpoint icon, Excel icon, Windows media icon. all look like those found from office 2000 package.

has anyone else experienced this?

is this corruption at it's finest or have i inadvertently uncovered a link between nemetschek and microsoft?

think i best re-install to be on the safe side. shocked.gif" border="0

Which tool are you referring to?

There isn't a flip horizontal or flip vertical tool. There is a menu option for it, or you can flip a window or door or something in a wall with the flip button in the OIP. As long as I've been here, I haven't heard of a flip horiz and flip vert tool.

If you reboot the computer with base extensions on, that may fix your problem. Your problem is more than likely an extension problem. If that still doens't work, try to rebuild the desktop.

katie thanks,i should have been more specific i was referring to the menu option under the tool menu, rotate, flip vertically - flip horizontally

next to the text there is a diagram showing the word flip on either side of a horizontal or verticle line. it is this diagram that has changed to a microsoft icon?

i should also note that there is no consistency between machines they all display various combinations.

i'll try finding extension conflicts but was more curious if anyone else had experience this before, and if it will cause more serious troubles in the future, as nothing new has been installed on these machines while others in the office don't have this problem.

alistair