Bugginess

Yes!

Frankly I've seen it in most big software, especially those with small client bases. CAD is hard

On the other hand I've now got an issue that support has given up on. Something about my system changed and now I have a crash button. Hit that and it's coffee time. Seems to scramble files too...

The most frustrating part is the ones that don't repeat. Something weird happens and you can't duplicate it or even describe it well.

Edited by RickR
Yes!

Frankly I've seen it in most big software, especially those with small client bases. CAD is hard

On the other hand I've now got an issue that support has given up on. Something about my system changed and now I have a crash button. Hit that and it's coffee time. Seems to scramble files too...

The most frustrating part is the ones that don't repeat. Something weird happens and you can't duplicate it or even describe it well.

Reinstalling your system is sometimes the only solution because programs can adjust your installation and can mess up your pc.

DWorks, that is quite true.

I did that just about a year ago. But I spent most of today on a plotting limitation and cleaning up another corrupt file. I've also recently reinstalled VW (several times) trying to track down some of my weirdness.

I've been using VW for 5 years now. This version is buggier.