Reselecting the Camera Object while still in the view

Craig D.S.

Greetings, After one has inserted a camera, fine tuned the camera view and selected something in the view...

How does one Reselect the Camera Object while still in the same view, because after selecting something else one looses the Camera Object Info...

I know one can go to the top plan view and reselect the camera there, but can it still be done while still in the view?

Thanks

P.S. How does one attach an Image to their post off ones HD?

Cameras appear on the Visualisation palette. One this palette, locate your camera and right click on it in the Visualisation palette. You have a few options, select on document I think it the one you need.

I never used that palette before, and I'm just beginning to use the WP one now and save WPs...

all the palettes take up a lot of room, and should be tabbed a little better so one tab can take over the whole dock and just tab another for it to come to the top...

I mean even Excel VBA can do a tab strip or a multi-page that has that capability...

Thanks again Jonathan,