Jump to content
  • 0

UK terminology of fasteners



2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0


(Flat head screws are usually called countersunk in the UK, set screws are grub screws etc)

Placing fasteners on a working plane also needs improving. The workaround of clicking backwards and forwards between working planes is time consuming and even then you need to rotate the plane as the fastener is placed along the y-axis. Why not the z-axis as that is perpendicular to the working plane?

We should be able to use the 'automatic' plane option for fastener insertion.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...