Sign in to follow this  
Christiaan

Walls moving by themselves

We have another project where walls are moving by themselves. It's difficult to submit a bug because I don't know how to reproduce it.

The only thing I can say about the attached example is that the person working on it copied and pasted the whole floor plan (incl. stair) to another design layer to assist with producing a 2D section. He worked on the section for a bit and when he went back to the floor plan it was like this. I suspect the stair tool may be involved.

(bug submitted)

ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=8704&filename=before.png

ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=8705&filename=after.png

do you use associate dimensions? Then I would recomend not using them. They can cause such things when copying stuff. And copying a stair is never a good thing to do!

Associated dimensions yes! You've jogged my memory now. That's what I thought was causing it on the other instance of this problem.

Now banned in our office. Guess we need a feature request for associated dimensions that actually work now.