quick toggle for "zoom lineweight"?

This script will do it. Make it a plugin and add it to your work space and assign it a keystroke.

PROCEDURE BwOff;VAR result:BOOLEAN; BEGIN result := GetPref(10); IF result = TRUE THEN SetPref(10,FALSE); IF result = FALSE THEN SetPref(10,TRUE);

END;Run(BwOff);

You can do it with one line of code:

SetPref(9, not GetPref(9));

This sets the preference to the opposite of its current state. I place it in a script palette with the name ZLT (for Zero Line Thickness), but you can do as IONW suggests, <<Make it a plugin and add it to your work space and assign it a keystroke. >>

This can be done with any of the boolean preferences. You just need the number of the pref which you cn get from the Appendix of the VS Function Reference.

HTH,Raymond

PS - Pref 10 that IONW mentions is for toggling B&W display.

[ 08-30-2002: Message edited by: MullinRJ ]

Thank you Raymond, my apologies to Mat Caird, and any others that were confused, I simply went to the wrong script. I have them set up for my most often accessed prefs so there are 6 or more scripts for me to choose from.

Also thanks for the concise method of toggling that pref. I enjoy condensed programming. I just wish there was more information on exactly how the script language works and interacts. I am reasonably proficient in C and C++, but never worked much in Pascal. I am going to go shorten all my toggles.

My only other recomendation is that if you add it to your workspace instead of the command palette, then it is available in all documents, past present and future without having to import the script.