Converting lines to Property lines

Aloha, Peter or anyone else (from the southern hemisphere...)

Hawaii uses South azimuth for its Metes and Bounds description. Anyone know how can I get South azimuth labelled on the property line that I created with Peter's direction in previous post? I tried drawing my line counter clockwise that didn't do the trick. I hope I don't have to manually change the azimuth on every single property line.

Mahalo!

Edited by Yoginathaswami

Yogi, I'm confused. I am in the Northern Hemisphere. And so are you. Has something turned our world upside down?

One thing you might try is to click on the Edit With Dialog button in the OIP. This allows you to type in the values you want for each segment of the Property Line... Other than that, you might ask Jonathan (who is in the Southern Hemisphere) what he thinks of all this...

Aloha, Peter: I was very confused once. You are right we both are in the N. Hemisphere. After speaking to couple of the local surveyors few years back...the story is that the first surveyor arrived on the islands in the early days thought Hawaii was in the Southern Hemisphere. The mistake was carried forward faithfully to date. In Hawaii all the survey are done with South Azimuth!

I did discover that I could change them manually, was just hopping for universal settings somewhere. I'll PM Jonathan.

Thanks Peter!

P.S. I didn't mean you're in S. Hem. Just hoping someone beside you?who reside in S. Hem might response... Sorry for the confusion...(smile)

Aloha

Edited by Yoginathaswami