Window / Door Schedule

marshigh

Same issue, two new items:

Window schedule....

in the column marked "muntins" each line says "colonial" even though none of my windows have muntins checked. Is this a bug? Is there a work around?

under egress: The default for all the data is "False" (I understand that I would have to mark them manually)...but is there any way to do a computation for the window that would "true" if over 5.7 sq.ft.?

Thank you!

I always look at the default schedules as a guide and I adapt them as necessary for my project. If you don't need the muntins column, then delete it.

To get the egress window true/false, it's just an IF/THEN statement.

Try this:

=IF(('Window'.'OverallWidth')*('Window'.'OverallHeight')<=5.7, 'FALSE', 'TRUE')

hth

mk

• 7 months later...

I'm trying to show the single width and height of similar doors in my door schedule when I sum door type column together. I added a new column in my door schedule and use "=count" and revised the door width formula to"=(Door.Width)/Q4" (Q4 being the cell number of "=COUNT"). It doesn't seem to be working. The door width column is still showing the total widths of the same type of doors.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank You!

genie

This is a little counter intuitive, but this is how it works.

1. Select a database row header (x.xx)

2. Drag the SUM badge into the column you want to summarize. (Just as you did with the door type)

3. Select a database row header again.

4. Drag the SUM badge to the column you DON'T want to summarize. Like the width column.

Repeat for all other columns you don't want to summarize.

In the event that there are doors of the same type with different widths (not likely) the cell will display a dash to indicate returned values that are not identical.

hth

mk