Open GL will not render stylized walls

WR-Studio

I selected stylized exterior and interior walls in the default vectorworks library and created my model.

When I use the flyover tool and render in GL mode, i see blank white walls.

When I render in Fast Renderworks mode, I see textures.

Is it possible to see the textures or a hatch in GL mode?

Is it possible to apply a hatch to 3D surfaces? For example, can my exterior walls have a brick texture and a brick hatch so I can see the hatch in hidden line or GL mode and see the texture in GL or fast renderworks mode?

iMac i7

VW2013

One thing to check for OGL textures is in the Menu: View>Rendering>OpenGL Options. Enable textures.

3d hatch is a long wished for feature. Model>Create Surface Array can get you part way there by placing 2d or 3d lines on a surface with options for repeats, offsets, etc. Not the greatest, but it might work for brick on a flat wall.

-B

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I haven't resolved the issue for a 3D surface hatch.

i applied a hatch to 3d surfaces using the Extract tool in the 3D tool set. I applied a cross hatch and rendered in hidden line (see image). I can see the hatch in model view.

I created an orthogonal section viewport of the same model and rendered the viewport in hidden line. I cannot see the hatch in this view.

i confirmed the extracted surface is on an active class in both views.

What setting do I need to modify to see a hatch in the orthogonal viewport?