C++ Runtime Error on Print

GAMO

Hi Tech guys:

I've been working with Vector Works Architect for months....we bought one Vector Works Mechanical and when I try to print on my HP DeskJet 1220c the program abruptly crash in a C++ Runtime error. The file I'm working on is an imported DWG from AutoCAD 2000...Operating System Windows XP, 250 MB of RAM; 2 Ghz of Speed!. Forgot to mention that I made a custom Workspace when crashed the first time, then I returned to a standard Workspace and crashed too!

I've looked all over the board and seems nobody had the same problem....Can you help me please???

frown.gif" border="0

When you go to File>Print, does it give you the error code immediately or does it start the printing process and then print?

If it starts the printing process, when you go to File>Print check mark "Print to File" and see if you can print to a file.

Hi Katie:

After many tests, I decided to unistall all of the printers and re-install them again....and it worked!!! It didn't crash again!!

This is for the knowledge base: This time we were setting an XP machine to work on a NT server; to do that it was necessary to create new accounts with different settings, and maybe in this process I think the printers settings were affected by the accounts settings modifications...reinstalling everything solve the problem.

Thank You for your assistance....I'll keep in touch!

smile.gif" border="0