Winner of Young Architects Student Scholarship

Guest Lisa Lance

Nemetschek Vectorworks Announces Winner of Young Architects Student Scholarship

Architecture Student Gabriel Munoz Moreno will Receive $2,500 Award

Columbia, Md. (Jan. 18, 2013) ? Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc. is proud to award the first Vectorworks Young Architects Student Scholarship to Gabriel Munoz Moreno. Moreno will receive a $2,500 award toward tuition and fees for his Bachelor of Architecture degree.

A Boston native, Moreno spent his childhood living in several European cities, including Frankfurt, Brussels, Rome, Milan and Madrid. He is currently working on a thesis related to sustainable architecture at San Pablo CEU University in Spain. He spent the summer of 2010 at Harvard University?s Graduate School of Design.

?I feel specially honored to win the first scholarship award from Nemetschek Vectorworks,? said Moreno. ?Participating in the scholarship competition provides a great opportunity to show one?s work to a wide audience and, along the way, obtain expert advice. In practical terms, winning the award is also an important step in my career. I will use it to fund a special study program on digital prototyping, which will equip me with skills on essential software tools for architecture.?

Moreno surpassed other entrants in his submission for all three application requirements, listed below:

1. Enter the Nemetschek Vectorworks Creative Minds Monthly Design Competition (www.vectorworks.net/creativeminds), which challenges entrants to explore multiple options for documenting and presenting responses to a design concept.

2. Present an architecture portfolio that showcases their individual creativity.

3. Submit a one-page explanation about why they deserve the scholarship.

For additional information about The Vectorworks Young Architects Student Scholarship, visit www.vectorworks.net/scholarship/.

About Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc.

Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Nemetschek Group and has been developing software since 1985. The Vectorworks line of software products provides professional design solutions for more than 450,000 designers in the AEC, entertainment and landscape design industries. With a tradition of designing flexible, versatile, intuitive and affordable CAD and BIM solutions, Nemetschek Vectorworks continues to be a global leader in 3D design technologies. For more information, visit www.vectorworks.net.

# # #