Better Classes Naming

Bruce Kieffer

Question

8 answers to this question

+1

I used to find that Duplicating a Class would also Duplicate the things in that Class so many years ago I stopped doing that. I've copied the Class Name & created a new Class & pasted the Name (& added changes) this gives me the chance to edit the class upon creation.

I note that Duplicating a Class no longer produces these duplicate, (I hope!) but I generally still cling to method of making a new class duplicate.

In Cinema 4D,

when creating an object it will show in the object manager in a hierarchal order with all other objects, where you can control drag to duplicate it or double click it to rename it.

You can solo an object or turn on or off a group of objects to work on the details, you can also do a wildcard search for an object. you can omit an object from rending.

There are so many good things that VW can use from C4D,

Another useful option is you can have the option to see all views of an object in the design view, like top, front, side and iso view; you can customize it how you like.

Regards