Newest update causing extreme slowdown

I just updated to the newest SP2 build for 2013 and am having major problems with slow response times. I use Designer with Renderworks, but mainly use it for Landmark functionality. I created a template file to hold all of my plant symbols. In the previous build and in VW 2012 when I create a new file based on the template it would generate in a matter of seconds. In build 176329 it literally takes 90 seconds to generate the new file. All the while I get the Windows spinning circle and if I click the screen fades and it is not responding. Watching the processes in WTM I see that VW 2013 opens at about 150K used memory, but when the file opens it jumps to 370K and uses 20% CPU. The CPU stays at 20 the entire time. Worse yet, after it does open and I try to add a new plant definition to the template it now takes 6 minutes to add it if it responds at all. Just yesterday I was using the previous build and had normal response times. To test I opened the file in VW 2012 and had no problems with response. I welcome any suggestions.

• 3 weeks later...