Plant Schedule Issue

Ran

I recently recalculated my plant schedule report. The new plants were added to the list but so too was the following unwanted row in between my other plant rows:

ID 0 Latin Name Common Name Notes

How do you you remove this? I have spent hours trying to work out why it appears and how to remove it to no avail.

Please help.

Ran

Edited by Ran

Thanks for offering to look at the file Jonathan but it is a student version.

It was suggested that I put my landscape areas onto a different class from my plants and changed the schedule's paste criteria to list objects whose class is not that of the new class.

Issue resolved.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

I'm glad I was able to resolve it Ran. I knew I had seen the problem before but it took me a short while to remember what caused the problem.

The issue is that there is an extra plant record present in the file attached to the Landscape Area itself. If you place the Landscape Area into a different class from the plants themselves, and then exclude that class from the selection criteria for the worksheet, the extra row is removed from the results.

All the best