Door wall lines showing sometimes

Wall lines have started showing up in my doors randomly. It's like the Ceiling-main class is on but it's not. The lines are on the same class as the door and the settings for the door are exactly the same as another door with no wall lines showing. If I copy a correctly displaying door it's okay but when I modify the ID Tag the lines appear. Confounding!

Anyone?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

In my case the one issue was floor coverings and other perimeter objects creating lines that looked like wall lines. In the other case I still had wall lines persisting. I redrew the wall and inserted a door in a test and all was fine. I redrew the wall in the drawing and inserted the door and all was fine. Then I MOVED the door in the wall and the wall lines appeared.

It seems that If I move the door in the wall (click and drag) it creates a nasty wall line where you don't want it. So I PLACED the door in the wall carefully having set up a nice exact guideline for it.

Edited by timmysmith