Ugh

I don't know, for all the new features, these latest versions of VW don't seem to represent any real progress.

I couldn't shift the offset of a section line in one direction. It took time to figure out that I had to remove ALL the offsets and start from scratch. Work around development: time consuming. Work around implementation in the future: time consuming.

I "bombed" a cabinet PIO to make a custom cabinet. I modified the door knob symbol, then changed my mind and replaced the symbol with its original version... but some of the knobs in all of the cabinet PIOs already in the file flipped (so that they were inside the door panel (?!?!?!)...). Attempting to change the knobs to None and back again didn't help. Recreate cabinets: time consuming.

The 3D environment and 3D dimensioning are great, but why at the complete expense of the ability to work parallel to the screen when working in Top, Front and Side views? In re-creating the above cabinets, they ended up 36" above the floor because I'd snapped them to adjacent cabinets. I guess. I don't know about anyone else, but I have ZERO perception of the axis perpendicular to the screen: I want ALL my Moving, Snapping & Dimensioning actions to occur PARALLEL to the screen when in Top, Front and Side views.

Sorry, but these "little" things seem relentless, leaving the pursuit of productivity entirely elusive...