Cloud services: rendering of VW viewports

Christiaan

Question

7 answers to this question

I thought that was what it was supposed to do. I recently submitted my file to cloud services so it could process my sections for me. Every viewport came back in wireframe. What's the point of cloud services if it doesn't render? I don't get it.

Here's from the website:

Vectorworks Cloud Services uses cloud technology to automate and decouple inefficient workflows, shifting calculations needed to generate sections, elevations, renderings, and Building Information Modeling (BIM) data from the desktop to the cloud.

Bumping this rather than starting a new wish. Cloud Services should re-save a file with the rendered viewports. Could we please have an option to save the rendered file so the user has access to the rendered viewports in VW form? Then it would be possible to fix mistakes or deal with failed rendering of individual viewports rather than starting again.

Kevin

Edited by Kevin McAllister
  • Like 1

Bumping this. I don't have the feeling it is fixed in VW2021 but I might be wrong... Would be indeed very nice if VW could render the VPs on the cloud during the night for instance. What would be also nice is being able to choose which layouts to be rendered and exported to PDF.