Property Line Annotations

johnharley

Guest nigel.c

[in Windows] Select the property line/s and punch ALT x s (MENU teXt>Size) and enter a size on the dropdown.

Also modify your signature to show your OS and version of VW - you'll get more answers

Property Line objects could be most useful, instead due to Nemetschek's intransigence they are quite annoying. They are also VERY poorly documented. I once did a subdivision with 50 lots that was much more of a learning curve than it should've been.

• 9 years later...

I want to give the property line a fill color, and give that fill a transparency, but the transparency is applied to the entire property line object including the boundary line and annotations.  Other Vectorworks objects seem to understand the attributes palette's instructions regarding "Fill" vs. "Line" - am I missing something, or is this just another piece that is not fully integrated?

• 1 year later...

@Jonathan Pickup Do you know if there is a way to edit the attributes of a property line object? I would like to give it a semi-transparent fill, but keep the text as is, but the transparency option for the fill affects the entire property line object, including the text.

Alternatively, is there another tool that will measure and display the area, name, etc. assigned?

Thank you.

Prop line tool.pdf