Standard text size

It works for me. In the attached file, you should be able to insert a dimension object in the 'Arch' dim standard in the default 12 pt size.

Insert a dimension object in the 'TestDimStandard' and it will insert as 48pt size.

When did your membership info get tossed? Send me a PM and I'll see if I can look into it.

mk

Michael, again thanks.... What is the source of the file you sent? I wish to be able to recreate the solution. Why 48 pt size? I will try it and report.

Membership has been tossed many times. I've been using VW since it was Minicad though not too much for the past 4 years. First seeing the new modeling engine with this DEMO.

Any idea why a workspace, that I just created, is now saying it cannot be edited? Claims I must check the sharing preferences in the directory as well the file. Changing the file made no difference. Why the security. It's merely a workspace...

John

Michael, importing the file you sent creates a line item in the DIM Standards that matches the import, BUT, selecting the DIM standard does not set a new default. The same is true for pre-selecting a font size or creating a CUSTOM font style using FORMAT TEXT. All I am seeking here is to have the default text size to be what I want am wondering why this has changed.

A range of key commands are gone as well including COMMAND~L for Rotate 90 degrees. Makes no sense to me to establish a standard and then take it away. Today I declare that all letter A's are to be pronounced Bee!??