Applying textures to Site Model

alfresco

I am operating on VW2013. I have created a site model and need to show the client a plan view as well as perspectives. I need to apply textures to the site model with slope. The plan view for the landscape plan is easy to do. The complication is with hardscape on slopes? Textured beds on steeper terrain and showing the 2D or 3D objects in different views. Any tips or solutions?

alfresco,

i can't answer your question, but it looks like you're left hanging here.

in my experience, texture beds through hardscapes seems to be inflexible. but on the other hand a very convenient method of working with the dtm.

are you trying to edit the textures through the oip? with other objects you can edit textures here, but strangely not with hardscapes...unless ther is a secret that i haven't discovered. if there is, somebody please tell.

i have had some limited success by editing hardscape textures in the resource browser. have you tried that?

hopefully someone who really knows how to do this will comment.

as i have said many times, dtm is one of the best features of vw...a main reason i stay with vw...but it is really clumsy to work with. i hope they put more effort into improving it.

cheers,

ray