Odd behavior inside edit extrude

I'm finding occasional odd behavior when in edit mode for an extrude. Sometime I can drag a polygon, say, and when I release the mouse, it will jump to a different location. Or a different object in the extrude will jump. Seems to be related to the view, maybe viewing the polygon from a different angle than when it was extruded, but I can't suss it out. Besides, used to be I could edit an extrude and see the original polygon, no matter what view I'm in when I enter edit mode.

This happens to me all the time. As you say, its very random. I would consider it a fairly serious bug and have thought about Bugsubmitting it. Problem is its not easily reproducible.

I did discover that if you choose Top/Plan from the drop down view menu when editing an extrude if you can't see the original polygon it will suddenly appear. Things also seem to behave better when you force it into Top/Plan.

Kevin

I have noticed a lot of glitches with layer plane/working plane with extrudes when i copy, paste and then rotate the extrude. there is something about the rotation that really screws up the extrude, and then when I click in to the edit extrude environment, i can no longer see other objects (regardless of my "see other objects in group editing" mode), and the working plane is not what it should be...