might help with some photo-realistic ballroom renderings

My goal is to build up some ballrooms we work in and make it so no matter what configuration (airwalls pulls different ways) or camera angle it looks photo-realistic with appropriate lighting.

When we have staging sets going in them i'll be able to create or drop in some stock sets, put in client graphics, and render them out so it looks as realistic as possible.

Anyone have experience doing this work? I could potentially be interested in getting someone to assist with this job (paid) to get the stock ballrooms all built out, but it would need someone with a great eye for rendering and would have to be a lean design so renders will go as fast as possible... really need an expert here.

I do realise that depending on the camera angle and configuration we may need to do minor tweaks to lighting as every "shot" is different.

PM me if this might be something that would interest you. i'd need to see previous work. So-Cal person would be great if possible. We'll be doing this in vw2013 so prefer you have the same. looking for the help ASAP.

Thanks,

-Dan