Auto zoom... Huh?

• 1 month later...

Is your Cintiq a touch tablet? Wacom's bug switched sides from their 6.3.3 driver to their 6.3.4 driver. The bug does not completely turn off "touch" functionality when the mouse or pen is used. Touch is still active on one side of the tool depending on tablet orientation. They claim they never intended tool use to disable touch use. This is a cop out in my opinion. The solution is to turn off touch when you use an input tool.

Edited by Bruce Kieffer

I have the older 21ux without touch. The bug must have to do with the proximity sensor for the pen, since it's each time I bring the pen near the monitor or move it away that I get a zoom.

Annoying, but since everything works fine with the 6.3.3 driver, I'm ok. So long as the bug eventually gets fixed, of course.

I'd like to upgrade to the new model, but I couldn't justify the expense this year. Hopefully they'll have those bugs worked out by the time I do. I've filed a bug report with them.

Edited by jda