2013 speed missing?

jnr

D:

Unfortunately no difference. did an OS update,restarted, repaired permissions, restarted again. Am working on a laptop driving a 30" monitor on which 2012 is much more responsive with the same file. Will try it on the 27 I-mac in the office to see if its the same. Past behavior would suggest you have to start with a new, native file for any release in order to see advertised results.

My wife will shoot me if I go out and buy a new macbook pro for the faster graphics.

Off to buy lottery tickets now...

-J

Dan:

On other thought. Would upgrading to Mountain Lion help? I never did it because of issues Adobe was having with Photoshop at the time. I would think that would be solved by now.

Also, as with any release by NNA, its not until the first SP does the software actually perform as advertised, at least that's been the case for the last several releases.

-J

Dan:

On other thought. Would upgrading to Mountain Lion help? I never did it because of issues Adobe was having with Photoshop at the time. I would think that would be solved by now.

I've been using OSX 10.7.4 on both the office iMac (i5) and the home laptop (Core2 Duo). No problems with either, although the i5 is far speedier than the Core2 Duo machine.

Dan J.