Information Submitted (TomUrie)

Hello Tom, I was just wondering if the bend deduction information that I sent to you was either ever recieved or useful to you in any way. I am thinking that even though it didn't get bounced back that maybe you didn't get it. I work as a press brake operator and read prints all day on a daily basis and think that VW/Mechanical shows real potencial for the precision sheet metal trade so I want to be as much a help if I can from my stand point of view and use as I can be. Do you remember the attachment or me at all? I realize you may not since you are pretty busy and involved. How is the sheet metal aspects that I was told of coming along as a near future addition to Mechanical?

Jerry

confused.gif" border="0

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Coloredpencilguy/Jerry and others,

Yes I do receive notification about posts to the list. Right now I'm working on other products and have not had time yet to look at the material you have sent me, Jerry.

The planning for VW Mechanical 10 will be starting later this year and feedback from this forum is one of the important ways of determining what new features you Mechanical people would like to see in the next release. Any and all requests will be considered.

Best regards.

Thank you very much Tom for replying. I kind'a thought that you might be pretty busy or something. The precision sheet metal enhancements are what I am looking forward to and so I am a bit anxious about it. Now that you have filled me and the others in on it I can set back and wait patiently. smile.gif" border="0 If you have lost the information that I sent to you for general ref. of what the industry here in, Denver use I have retained it and can re-send it anytime, no problem.

Jerry smile.gif" border="0