What are the types of mods made to the vw core from 9 to 10? What sorts of bugs can we expect? What components have been switched to use native MacOS services? Will there be a difference for Windows users? Why is vw10 being made? How is NNA's dev team split between fixing 9.5 and making up 10? Who's testing 10? Will ALL fixes made to 9.x (now and onward) be incorporated (and double-checked) in 10?

I'm not trying to be antagonistic, but I wonder if the dev strategy has actually addressed these issues in more than an expository manner. Improving development systems is one thing, but if you don't first identify the nature and source (the type of codewriting flaw, not just a particular line or two), how can you expect to eliminate any bug for good? I'm not sure that NNA actually has answers, even internally, to my questions.

We do not generally release information about future products. Over the past few years we've worked hard to improve our development systems to make sure that all bug fixes carry forward into future versions, however, so you should see the fixes being made in 9.5.1 and 9.5.2 carry forward into future products.